I need help with Fedora

aakash sharma akkuf117 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 20:16:04 UTC 2008

Hi Anne

Thanks for the advice and help
I just can't upgrade my RAM at least for 9 months.

All i need to do is a project on Linux. That's why I want to install Fedora.
My project doesn't require latest features of FEDORA 9.

So, can u tell me which version of Fedora will work somewhat smooth like XP
on my system.

Regarding partitioning, should a keep a logical NTFS partition before
installing or should I first make a primary linux ext3 partition out of it.

Please help me regarding partitioning and choosing suitable linux edition.

Regards
Aakash