[Fedora-livecd-list] squashfs -- anyone have a pristine tree?

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Wed Mar 29 17:12:00 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 13:27 +0200, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> Wow great :)
>
> nevertheless my post-install script is dying
>
> /usr/local/share/kadischi/post_install_scripts/05fsclean.py
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/local/share/kadischi/post_install_scripts/05fsclean.py",
> line 86, in ?
>     clean_up_root (rootdir)
>   File "/usr/local/share/kadischi/post_install_scripts/05fsclean.py",
> line 66, in clean_up_root
>     os.makedirs(newentry)
> UnboundLocalError: local variable 'newentry' referenced before assignment
>
>   ***  Fatal error:
> /usr/local/share/kadischi/post_install_scripts/05fsclean.py returned
> non zero (256) exit code. Aborting execution.
>
> Cleaning up temporary files...
>
> What is wrong with my attached post-install script ?

Bah --
Tabs vs spaces.  I should have enabled tab nanny (python's -tt
commandline switch).  If you substitute a tab for every four spaces on
that line things will work.  OTOH, per Autopsy's post, this may not be
necessary.

Was there a conscious decision to go with tabs instead of spaces in this
project or is it just how the code was presented to us?  Just say yes
and I'll deal with it; I don't want to start a war :-)

-Toshio