live FAQ updates at LinuxWorld

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Aug 4 08:40:45 UTC 2005

Better than getting your face painted!

This coming week I'll be at the Fedora Project booth at LinuxWorld in
San Francisco.  Sometime in there I'll be giving an SELinux
presentation, and I'm working on having some play equipment during part
of the expo.

If you come by to talk SELinux and we get to a good question for the
SELinux FAQ[1], I'll do a live update of the FAQ with your question and
hopefully an answer.

Hope to see you there!

- Karsten

[1] Languishing at http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq/ without an
FC4 version, that is what I'll be working on.  Live changes will go
immediately to source CVS, and I'll do regular updates of the website
copy when it makes sense to.

                       Red Hat SELinux Guide