need advice

Paul M. gpmidi at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:53:22 UTC 2005

If your kernel supports LVM or LVM2 then you can use it to create a
virtual drive (called a logical device) that consists of the two
drives/partitions. The two things you need to be aware of:
1)You'll have to take your box down to single user mode.
2) You'll have to copy the data in /home and /home2 to another
computer/device while you are formatting the two drives to LVM.
~Paul