Dependency checking running for over an hour in -- anyone?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 18:36:08 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-17 at 13:42 -0400, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:

> Isn't a fresh install done in a chroot?  If not, then I haven't tried a
> chroot fresh install and don't know how.

I meant into a chroot on a regular installed system.  That will use the
system yum and rule out any anaconda specific issues.

> Thank you for providing what is needed to investigate...it really helps.

From the sound of it, and for how long you've been having these issues,
it really seems specific to your environment.  From the details you've
given if it wasn't specific to your environment, lots of other people
(including myself) would have seen these issues, but we aren't.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!