Testing new headset and cameras

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 10 21:18:09 UTC 2009

On 11/11/2009 12:56 AM, Birger Wathne wrote:
> Sitat David Timms<dtimms at iinet.net.au>:
>
>> I am assuming that pluggable usb devices get uploaded by smolt.
> http://www.smolts.org/client/show/?uuid=pub_422b85a4-9021-4533-8d08-9c1fa48c48ae
 >
> Whenever I try to change the settings for the USB video and audio devices
> they just revert to ?
Given you must have used the admin password smoltsendprofile gave you to
set two devices to green, I guess that there is an issue with smolt site.

The public link to show all devices also fails with:
=====
500 Internal error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from
fulfilling the request.