[Fedora-trans-ar] glossary issues!

Mohammad Ghoniem Mohammad.Ghoniem at univ-ubs.fr
Wed Dec 15 13:41:14 UTC 2004

Salâms,

Actually, I have heard الاسم الفردي many times. You can google for both
translations, you will find many results in both cases. :-)

Although this translation is less frequent, I prefer it much more as it
does not sound like a direct mapping/translation of the English
expression. I guess everyone in this list wants a translation that is
accurate and sounds good at the same time. Since, sounding good is
partly a matter of personal preference, voting may be a good idea in
shâ'a Allâh.

salâms

Mohammad