[Fedora-trans-ar] Modules To Translate

Sherif Abdelgwad sabdelg at redhat.com
Tue Nov 16 14:15:07 UTC 2004

Can we get this to Buzilla ? Karuri plz open a bug and let's
get this discussion with Red Hat Engineers so we can plan right
and not duplicate any efforts. Can you do that? I would say
open a bug saying you are maintaing bicon , explain what
functionality it will provide, and where to get latest
version, ask if this can be included to FC4, or you
already did that as I see you said your plan to include
this in FC4?

Thanks

Sherif