[Fedora-trans-ar] arabic-fedora.org on Orbit TV channel

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Tue Mar 22 20:51:50 UTC 2005

Salaam Dears,
Some days ago I was interviewed at Orbit TV channel. The program is around 15
minutes and I was told not to speak technical things as much as possible so
don't expect a lot. Frankly speaking, with this being a new experience to me
and being one of those shy guys ;) I was afraid that words would escape from
my mouth with my hard heart beats. However, things has gone well except of a
very cold weather inside that can hardly let me think of anything besides why
didn't I brought my coat ;)

It's worth mentioning that it's just by chance that I spoke in a rather public
meeting where there was a guy from Orbit and another from Riyadh Newspaper
and later they asked me to give this interview.

You can see the interview on http://arabic-fedora.org/munzir/munzir.rm and
don't forget to comment ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the OpenBugs project page at
http://www.arabic-fedora.org/munzir/OpenBugs.html
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA