[Fedora-trans-ar] arabic-fedora.org on Orbit TV channel

Maha Helwa ms.helwa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 00:03:25 UTC 2005

That's great Munzir.. you are the most active person here..
Although i didn't see it yet..am still downloading the file..
wondering what did u said about us..and was the inteview going?!
I think it's easier to speak out in interview with one or two rather
than being in public or give a seminar and being under spot and see
ppl reactions intermediatly..but it would be easier if u don't see ur
audiance... was it that simple ?! :)
But for sure it's nice experience to you.. congrat.. :))

Have you called ppl to come over here and particpate in the
translation ? How much time left by now

BTW, i've asked sherif to upload the translation files on the site..
well, my linux VMware get crashed.. so whenever anyone like to work on
POEditor or any editor on windows rather than kababel.. go ahead and
download them from the site.

Thanks all..
Maha.