[Fedora-trans-ja] About FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

Noriko Mizumoto noriko @ redhat.com
2006年 6月 6日 (火) 03:43:22 UTC

Hi Stephen

How do you do?
I am Noriko Mizumoto coming from Fedora Translation Project.

Recently the following document which you are the last author has been
translated into Japanese by the community and uploaded in fedora.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraXenQuickstartFC5 (EN)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ja_JP/FedoraXenQuickstartFC5 (JA)
And as one of the community member I had the opportunity to have it's
proofreading of translated document, and found one typo and one
suggestion in English file.

I had contact fedora-docs-list, and heard that contacting last author
for these matter is the way to go, so here I am.

Could you kindly consider if those changes are acceptable?

Typo: Under Hints section,
"Q: I am trying to start *then xend service and nothing happens, then
when I do a `xm list1 I get the following:"
* 'then' doubled, it should read "I am trying to start xend service and
then nothing happens,"

Suggestion: Under Automatically Loading Domains On Startup section,
"Note that the /etc/init.d/xendomains script is broken with respect to
its use of the LSB init functions."
* This is hard to translate. Is it possible to rephrase something like
"Note that the etc/init.d/xendomains script does not comply with the LSB
standard."?

Cheers
Noriko Mizumoto