Websites running on Drupal

Yoshihiro Totaka fedoradesktop at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Nov 12 21:58:50 UTC 2005

As long as there is multi-lingual support for news.fedoraproject.org, I
am very happy. I have been translating fedoranews.org to Japanese, but
because of administrating cost of CMS, I have been using static web
site. So there was very little contribution from Japanese community members.

It seems drupal's multi-language support needs "quite a bit of extra
maintenance".

 From http://fridge.ubuntu.com/about

"We really wanted to have deep internationalisation support for The
Fridge as soon as it launched, but unfortunately it will have to wait.
The i18n support for Drupal requires quite a bit of extra maintenance,
but hopefully we can demonstrate a good use case to the Drupal
community, and work with them to get it into an upcoming release."

-Yoshihiro