Wiki Patch

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 26 17:32:18 UTC 2007

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> The new `wiki-sidebar-header.png` has slightly different colors than the
> original and the `repeat-y` property makes it look ragged. Ricky, could you
> please create one which has a consistent blue color across the x-axis and make
> it 5px high instead of 1?
Good catch- I was kind of lazy and just copied the image from a screen
capture.  I've changed the image on my test site and uploaded it to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RickyZhou/kindofblue.  To me, it looks
smoother (horizontally) than http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/, but it
could just be my screen/display, I guess.  Does it look right now?

> After you commit the changes to our CVS (you have write acess AFAICT), I can
> then double-check them out locally to make sure everything is OK and ask Mike to
> make the final CVS changes live.
Hmm..  I'm not sure about CVS access- I haven't taken any action to get
it (I just came here on Tuesday), and I don't think it's enabled by
default.

Thanks,
Ricky