mirrors.fp.o/publiclist page design help needed

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Wed May 30 04:44:59 UTC 2007

The primary visible web pages that list our 200 global mirror servers
look pretty ugly.  It's all my fault; I went for functional at first,
hoping to add design later.  So they're functional, but not pretty.
But starting on Thursday, they'll get a *lot* of pageviews.

So, I'm asking for help.  I'd love for the pages at:
http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/
to look better.  I'm open to any and all suggestions.

The code that generates those pages is part of mirrormanager, a
TurboGears app.  It's a kid template that can be seen here:
http://git.fedoraproject.org/?p=hosted/mirrormanager;a=blob;f=mirrors/mirrors/templates/publiclist.kid;hb=HEAD

All the mirrormanager code is available at
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/mirrormanager

Any and all advise welcome.

Thanks,
Matt