Simple website

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Apr 29 03:28:02 UTC 2008

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008, Juan Camilo Prada wrote:

> I think i wont say more, as i've said all i had to say, just hope people
> here decides what to do, but do it quick as we are getting behind in
> this field compared to other projects

You're one of the people on this list.  And one of the ones that not only
cares enough to post to the list but one that I think has a legitimate
vision of what the website should look like.  I hope your version of the
site does get turned into actual html and css.  I think once that point is
done whatever translation issues are still around will quickly melt
away...   Hope you can make it to the meeting.

	-Mike