[Fedora-xen] Network problem during FC5 XEN Guest install

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Sun Apr 9 01:49:54 UTC 2006

I've said it before, but I had significant problems with anything
more than trivial network  setups using the default Xen scripts. I
gave up, followed steps similar to these:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenNetworkingSuse?highlight=%
28XenNetworking%29

and things have been working pretty well ever since.