[Fedora-xen] Network problem during FC5 XEN Guest install

Raul Saura raul.saura at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 08:56:34 UTC 2006

Mark,

You have to way to affect DomU networkin setup:

1) Modifying Xen-guest config file, take a look at
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenNetworking#head-4f6aecaa0342826a7259cd08948266093cca4365
2) Manually adding or deleting interfaces to the bridges via brctl, thus
selecting witch peth is connected to which vif.

hope this help

Raul