[Fedora-xen] FC5, Xen & LVM

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Tue May 9 01:43:54 UTC 2006

If you need to reduce the size of one of your logical volumes being
used for a VM in order to give it to another VM, you'll need to
shrink the filesystem inside that VM first. That is supposed to be
possible, but it could get tricky, so it seems like a better idea to
me to only assign as you need to, and not start off assigning all
your LVM space to your VMs just because it's there.