[Fedora-xen] Ubuntu as DomU under Xen/FC5

George Hill e1geo at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 23:11:07 UTC 2006

I have FC5 running Xen, or perhaps it is the other way
'round, as Dom0. I have installed another copy of FC5
as a DomU, no problem. Now I am want to install Ubuntu
as another guest. The instructions that I have read
are all for installing Ubuntu on a system running
Xen/Ubuntu and use debootstrap to boot the system. But
debootstrap is a Debian package -- how would I run it
under FC5? Or, simply, how could I go about installing
Ubuntu under FC5/Xen? Thanks.