[Fedora-xen] AoE with Xen

Kazutoshi Morioka morioka at at.wakwak.com
Mon Apr 23 02:38:32 UTC 2007

I used kvblade, AoE server as kernel module.
I was impressed by it's greater performance.

But I stopped to use AoE, because it didn't work with kernel-xen-2.6.{19,20}.
It cause panic or reset immediately after boot.
The last kernel-xen can handle AoE is kernel-xen-2.6.18-1.2869.fc6.
I have not tried AoE on kernel-xen in rawhide.