[Fedora-xen] Xen Guest Installation question

Wiwat Tharateeraparb Wiwat.Tharateeraparb at reuters.com
Thu May 3 05:13:45 UTC 2007

What you are looking for is called "Installation Tree." And if you want
to install xen guest locally you need to build your own installation
tree.
The good news is it is simple as:

1. mount cdrom
2. cp -var /mnt/cdrom/ /var/www/html/fc3/x86/      -> if you want to
install via http
    cp -var /mnt/cdrom/ /nfs_share/                      -> if you want
to install via nfs

and when running virt-install just put the correct path.
--
Wiwat T.