[feedhenry-dev] oc cluster up - router not starting

John Frizelle jfrizell at redhat.com
Wed Oct 25 12:02:14 UTC 2017

Hi Jan,

This seems to be an OpenShift problem rather than something specific to
mobile.

Suggest you ask the question on an OpenShift list - (i.e. with references
to MCP removed and just focused on the fact that oc cluster up is not
working

Regards,
John.

--
John Frizelle
Chief Architect, Red Hat Mobile

mobile: *+353 87 290 1644 <//+353872901644>*
twitter:* @johnfriz*
skype: *john_frizelle*
mail: *jfrizell at redhat.com <jfrizell at redhat.com>*