[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA and freeradius

Laszlo BERES beres.laszlo at sys-admin.hu
Wed Oct 29 14:02:14 UTC 2008

John Dennis wrote:

> Currently there isn't any actual support for Radius in IPA despite the
> presence of some Radius related files. If the Radius files are showing
> up in a released version they should be removed. By any chance were you
> installing from source?

Well, that's sad. I was installing from the standard Fedora 9 repository:

ipa-radius-server-1.1.0-7.fc9
ipa-radius-admintools-1.1.0-7.fc9

Isn't it a little misleading?

> FWIW, we've pushed Radius support out a bit because unrealistic schedule
> constraints. If you're interested in contributing to this area please
> let us know.

Thank you for the answer, John. I am interested and will examine how
could I contribute.

--
BÉRES László  RHCE, RHCX   senior IT engineer, trainer
Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, SELinux:  http://sys-admin.hu