[Freeipa-users] dns problems with kerberos

Ivan Levchenko levchenko.i at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 07:49:25 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 3:16 AM, Simo Sorce <ssorce at redhat.com> wrote:

> I am not aware of problems in the RHEIPA builds to be honest.
> But we will do some extra checking against the next package.
>
> Btw, did you use the --with-openldap=yes flag in the spec file of your
> first build ?
>
>> plus i see a lot of other patches in the rh version that were not in
>> the reg. freeipa spec..
>
> Yest they are all included upstream now, they were as patches in rheipa
> spec as they were developed during the beta/qa cycle.
>
>> my favorite line:
>> perl -pi -e "s/Free IPA/Red Hat Enterprise IPA/" .... =)
>
> Fast branding :-)
>
> Simo.
>
> --
> Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York

No, i didn't use the  --with-openldap=yes, but in the spec file for
the rhel build, it has openldap as a required package to install, and
on the system where i installed it, the directory server is running,
and in the kerberos config file, i see that it has ldap in it....

Thanks a lot for your help on this!

--

Best Regards,

Ivan Levchenko