[Freeipa-users] Wiki: Troubleshooting FreeIPA

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Thu Dec 12 14:53:45 UTC 2013

Hello FreeIPA users!

I would like to let you know that we have revived the FreeIPA wiki
troubleshooting page:

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Troubleshooting

It contains both advises that should help you investigate the issues yourselves
or, alternatively, help you report the issue and provide all the information
needed for proper investigation by members of this list. This will help us
avoid unnecessary turn around when we are just asking for the right data or
advising procedures for common and known pitfalls.

Feedback, proposed additions to the page for common scenarios we missed are
very welcome.

--
Martin Kosek <mkosek at redhat.com>
Supervisor, Software Engineering - Identity Management Team