[Freeipa-users] services and openSSL and stuff

Andrew Holway andrew.holway at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 08:02:04 UTC 2014

> There are also some good docs and examples in the certmonger git repo in
> docs folder and here.
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/15/html/FreeIPA_Guide/certmongerX.html

Hi,

The docs seem to explain quite well how to request a certificate but
not how to actually issue a certificate. I'm looking at guides like
this - http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Https - and wondering how I fill
in the bits that are missing.

I guess the real issue that I am facing here is that I want to get an
openssl certificate signed by freeipa which is nss. I am guessing that
you cant do this with certmonger?

Sorry if I am being somewhat confusing. Im struggling to get my head
around all this.