[Freeipa-users] named failure: REQUIRE(pthread_kill(ldap_inst->watcher...) failed

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Tue Jan 7 09:42:15 UTC 2014

On 6.1.2014 21:53, Alexandre Ellert wrote:
> Do you have some settings in global configuration object in LDAP?

You have to adapt the example to your environment:
LDAP search base should be "cn=dns, dc=ivscloud, dc=local"

>   $ ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -b 'cn=dns,dc=example,dc=com' '(objectClass=idnsConfigObject)'
[...]
>   # search result
>   search: 4
>   result: 32 No such object

Anyway, your configuration in /etc/named.conf seems correct.

Please let us know if you are able to reproduce the crash, I don't see a way
how to fix it without a reproducer.

Have a nice day!

--
Petr^2 Spacek