[Freeipa-users] different EMail Addresses

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Sun Aug 30 13:17:55 UTC 2015

Hello,

what is the way to read a different EMail Address from freeIPA?

My system is a centos 7

When I create a user "joe", on a system like ipa.example.com  ldap
dc=example, dc=com kerberos=EXAMPLE.COM. I have in the "mask" from
the user, a default EMail Address "joe at example.com", but the user must
have also a secondary EMail address like joe at other_domain.net, it is no
problem to insert this address, but I can't never read / found this address
with sssd ?

Have I to change more ... like kerberos or.... to have this working?

Thanks for a answer,

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen / best regards,

 Günther J. Niederwimmer