[Freeipa-users] Setting "preserve" as default action when deleting in webUI

Pavel Vomacka pvomacka at redhat.com
Mon Oct 24 10:37:31 UTC 2016

Hello Sebastien,

the safest way is to create a WebUI plugin which rewrite definition of
radiobutton in deleter dialog. You can find radiobutton code in user.js,
line 989 (method IPA.user.create_active_user_del_dialog), where you need
to set default_value to true.

Several examples of plugins can be found here:
https://pvoborni.fedorapeople.org/plugins/ . I recommend to look at
employeenumber or association_search_fix. And here is documentation
about plugins: https://pvoborni.fedorapeople.org/doc/#!/guide/Plugins

--
Pavel^3 Vomacka