[K12OSN] Splitting the load (ie, oo.org server)

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Fri Apr 16 15:01:11 UTC 2004

On Friday 16 April 2004 09:58 am, Petre Scheie wrote:
>  I believe the folks in Largo, FL use rsh run each application
Ok.  I've never used rsh -- but with ssh, is it possible to generate ssh
keypairs in bulk?  Do I just copy the same .ssh folder to all the user's home
directory?

Honestly, I'm more concerned about the compression ability of ssh than the
insecurity issue of rsh.  If ssh is a hassle to set up that way though, rsh
is the winner for me. :)

Thanks again to all,
Shawn

--