[K12OSN] Rebooting WinTerms

Micah Hale Micah.Hale at aransas-pass.k12.tx.us
Fri Feb 27 13:05:01 UTC 2004

Chris,

I'm glad to hear that you may be working on a solution for this annoyance.
I myself have a couple of hundred terminals that perform the same cycling.
Although it is nothing more than an annoyance, a fix would be greatly appreciated here.

Thanks for looking into it.

Micah F. Hale
Network Administrator
Aransas Pass ISD