Re: [K12OSN] Help a newbie, too many variables...

On Sun, 2004-06-27 at 00:34, Carl Keil wrote:

> So, now I'm trying to get my k12ltsp 4.0.1 install working properly.  At
> first it wasn't getting an IP addy.  But now it is but the next line on the
> bootup screen stalls at
> It says:
>
> PXE-EA1:  No PXE Server found, using standard boot file.

You'd have a pretty good chance of booting about anything
with the 'universal boot floppy' from the thinstation
project that you can find here:
http://thinstation.sourceforge.net/download.html
That should work until you can do a flash upgrade to
fix the pxe code.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com