[K12OSN] I need input from educators...

Calvin Park, ADCS csitech at davisny.edu
Fri May 14 14:55:36 UTC 2004

Sounds like an interesting idea. We're looking into using Moodle
(www.moodle.org) at the college that I work for...nevertheless, still
sounds like a cool idea. I'm sure that I could do some beta testing for
you or contribute some ideas (not much of a coder I'm afraid, only very
basic ASP and PHP, and some Perl). Let me know.

-Calvin