[K12OSN] problems booting terminal

Chris Thomas cwt137 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 21:01:39 UTC 2004

Hello,

Ive read somewhere that the 'grey screen with the big
X' probmlem most likely has to do with name
resolution. So check your hosts file and your DNS
server (if you are running one) to see if everything
is configured correctly and that you can resolve the
names of the thin clients you are tying to boot.

Chris