Fwd: RE: [K12OSN] I am the Teachertool Author...

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Tue Feb 22 23:05:54 UTC 2005

i did this morning..i finally got my passwd change from windows
working..too much garbage in my smb.conf..particularly extra unix passwd
sync=yes unnecessary and screwing up the works..plus passwd chat line..
building three new servers and putting a fourth on line today..had a night
mare with kdm ..took forever to go from grayscreen/x to login..because rhel
4 by default loads ipv6 module...
standardized on rhel3 ..so i'll have five alike in cave hill beech hill
trenton hancock surry..plus my sandbox..

 grat having you to lead this yokel; around a little in Boston..Ill never
go thtru a revolving door again without thinking of it

chuck