[K12OSN] Chnaging IP Hosed My System

I need some help here. I set up my new Samba/LDAP system with a "temporary" IP address so that I could leave the original PDC in place as long as possible. Now when I change the IP address of the machine none of the Samba stuff works any more. I'm sure there's a config file somewhere I need to change. I'm not changing subnets or anything like that, just the IP address. Any help would be appreciated.

--
C-ya,
Mark