[K12OSN] Network Install

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Sep 30 16:28:28 UTC 2005

Hmm, I may have to eat my words.  I just tried to start an install of 4.4.1 using
askmethod, choosing http, and pointing it at
http://sunsite.utk.edu/ftp/pub/linux/k12ltsp/4.4.1/iso/
But then the installer says

"Failed to retrieve /ftp/pub/linux/k12ltsp/4/4/1/iso/Fedora/base/hdlist: File not found
on server"

I assumed that it would work the same way as installing via NFS, where you just have to
point it at an exported directory containing the ISO files.  Can anyone confirm or deny
whether this should work the same over http?