[K12OSN] Caching-nameserver and Rdesktop

Bjørn Roger Rasmussen brr at brr.no
Tue Jan 3 10:00:24 UTC 2006

Hello!

Thanks! I managed to go around the caching nameserver problem with:

yum remove caching-nameserver-ltsp caching-nameserver
yum install k12ltsp-core

Another "problem":

I installed Rdesktop with the command: yum
install rdesktop and yum install tsclient

It works ok. But: Rdesktop is version 1.4.0 and
not the latest 1.4.1. Tried to find a .RPM
package with 1.4.1 and found a package with it.
But I did not manage to install it because of
some dependicies problems. Will 1.4.1 soon be
included in the yum databases K12LTSP is using? Anyone who knows?

Bjorn Roger Rasmussen

***
Bjørn Roger Rasmussen ( http://www.brr.no/ )