Re: [K12OSN] RE: Future LTSP direction: Local Apps

On 4/19/07, Nadav Kavalerchik <nadavkav gmail com> wrote:
we're using it (booting from USB keys). we gave it to students.
here is a SIMPLE install : http://www.pendrivelinux.com/

students have their ENTIRE desktop, favorite apps and document with them all
the time!
we consider high end hardware with no hard disks as stations we students can
plug their OS into.
(it's just an experiment with technology and it's not a cheap solution!)

Thanks.
If there are others who have tried DRBL I would be interested in
hearing your experience with it.

--
Robert Arkiletian