[K12OSN] Rdesktop Fails after Update

Hi Everyone,

When we did a Yum update on our LTSP servers, running K12LTSP 5, we
noticed that rdesktop no longer works on a terminal. Sometimes, we can get
to a login screen, or begin the login process, but it will eventually fail
with a "Segmentation Fault" error.

Has anyone else seen this error with their upgrade?

It is happening on all of our servers and isn't isolated.

Does anyone know a possible workaround?

Thanks!

Alan Owen
Recent Hermon High School Graduate (Class of '02)
Hermon Information Services/Hermon School Department
"Using Technology to Empower All Students to Succeed in a Changing World."