Re: [K12OSN] smbldap question ... "this is bad"

Oh, if only it were that simple.  Yes, I was acting as root.  It actually isn't the backup file, as far as I can tell.  It is making that file correctly.   I think the problem is the configure.answers file because when I opened that file, it only had 2 of my answers within.

So it is definitely not very simple, at least not in my rendering.

Thanks for taking a stab at it.

~kari