Re: [K12OSN] feature request: pykota

Pykota isn't that hard to install. I've done it on CentOS 4.4 and I'll try to dig out my notes if I can find them.

In the mean time have a read of this link

http://edugeek.net/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7100

The edugeek forums are quite interesting, who forums dedicated to different OS's.

Brian

Jim Anderson wrote:
Unfortunately my abilities do not extend into building rpm packages. My understanding of pykota comes from a Linux.com <http://Linux.com> article where it was mentioned that pykota needed and additonal 17 dependancies that were not easy to find in a binary form. I guess there's a lot of make/install processes involved... not something that I'm proficient in either.

Jim