[K12OSN] Vernier Logger Pro

Mr Barry Cisna cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us
Fri Nov 23 18:49:29 UTC 2007

Jason,

I think this will resolve your Wine problems. I did a how to some time
back, but I never set this on the K12LTSP wiki. Long story short make a
directory on your root drive. Name it wine. Catchy huh?. Install your
Winders app as userxyz. After you've installed your Winders app via wine.
copy the contents of ' /home/userxyz/.wine ' ( you will need to check"
Show hidden files/folders" of course as root),to your newly created /wine
folder. This would include /c_drive, dos_devices,etc. Now create a desktop
launcher for app.exe  in the /wine directory!, and drag the launcher ( as
root) to your "all users" folder. I think this will remedy the probs you
are having with multiple wine sessions,on your server. Let us know your
results/mileage.

Take Care,

Barry Cisna
westcentral school