[K12OSN] Inexpensive Thin Client for Testing

Hello! I'm about to start testing a small K12LTSP installation and need a few thin clients for testing. I've been leaning towards the Neoware units that can be found cheaply on eBay. Are there certain models that are advisable over the others? Are the Neoware units usable? I appreciate any recommendations you can give. Thank you!

--Tim