[K12OSN] Re: K12Linux branding ideas

Warren Togami wrote:
Hey folks,

We may soon have ownership of k12linux.* domains. We need to decide how we will use the K12Linux brand name.

In the tradition of K12LTSP, perhaps we should call the installable media spins K12Linux.

K12Linux Live Server F9 Beta 2
K12Linux Live Server F9
K12Linux Live Server F10
K12linux Live Server EL6

Hmm, I'm also considering:
K12Linux Live LTSP Server F9 Beta 2
K12Linux Live LTSP Server F9
K12Linux Live LTSP Server F10
K12Linux Live LTSP Server EL6

You think folks would be confused with the lack of "LTSP" in the name?

Or is "Live" important to include in the name?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com