Re: What has happened to [K12OSN] K12Linux

Luis Montes wrote:

My problem was that I was doing a one NIC setup which isn't yet documented:

https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/AdvancedNetworkSetup

I'm guilty of not contributing anything back to the documentation once I got it to work. Now I have to figure out again what I did wrong. Maybe this time I'll write things down.

Thanks for all the work you've put in, Warren.

I have to admit that I did not understand the one NIC setup before. I am under the impression that this is actually a lesson common way of using it, because you typically already have a DHCP server on a network.

But the way you described it where the LTSP server itself serves DHCP for the rest of the network... that actually is not much different from the standard configuration at all.

I suppose we really need people to describe what are the typical ways of setting up a LTSP network? Then we can organize the various ways into the documentation.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com