[K12OSN] Computer lab needed in Elementary school?

John Oligario johno at islandwood.org
Thu May 5 17:36:22 UTC 2011

Perhaps your consultant wants you to think along his lines and go with
less expensive say of doing things. Where I am we have a few computer
labs even though most of the teaching is outdoors.

John Oligario |  Senior Information Systems Support Technician  |
IslandWood | T 206.855.4308 | F 206.855.4301 |

"The mission of IslandWood is to provide exceptional learning
experiences and to inspire lifelong environmental and community
stewardship."