Re: [K12OSN] Firefox core dumps - CentOS 6

Hi,

I am using the 64 bit Flash plugin.  It is downloadable from Adobe's
site and is in beta or some such.  But it works and does not break FF.

My think clients are the same as yours, 32 bit, no local apps.  So FF
is running on the x86_64 server so the 64bit flash would be best.