Audisp-remote - connection refused.

Rituraj Buddhisagar rituraj at vayana.com
Wed Oct 4 16:02:06 UTC 2017

HI Steve,

I did the necessary,
Change in auditd.conf - log_format to ENRICHED.
write_logs set to "no" on client and "yes" on aggregating server.
name_format was already set in auditd.conf and not in audispd.conf on both
the servers.

I still do not see any logs coming in /var/log/audit/audit.log on
aggregating server.

Any debugging tools to see the queue of audisp-remote? The spool file
/var/spool/audit/remote.log is not having entries populated (btw I had to
create it manually).

Thanks!