[Linux-cluster] auto send fence_ack_manual?

Dan B. Phung phung at cs.columbia.edu
Mon May 16 06:45:12 UTC 2005

what i've done for now is this (until someone tells me how crazy this is :)

fence/agents/manual.c::L305
        for (;;) {
                rv = check_ack();
+                rv = 1;
+                printf("HACK! detected that a node was fenced, automatically"
                         "starting cleanup sequence for %s\n",
                          victim);

                if (rv)
                        break;

                rv = check_cluster();
                if (rv)

On 16, May, 2005, Birger Wathne declared: